What is a COVERAGE PAGE ? (DEC Sheet)
“Dec Sheet” is a term used in insurance for the portion of the contract which contains information such as the name and address of the insured, the property insured, its location and description, the policy period, the amount of insurance coverage, applicable premiums, and supplemental representations by the insured.
- the types of coverage you have elected;
- the limit for each coverage;
- the cost for each coverage;
- the specified vehicles covered by the policy;
- the types of coverage for each vehicle covered by the policy; and
- other information applicable to the policy.
By providing this information we are able to expedite the process faster and provide you with more coverage for less money!
You can upload any file type you have. Pictures, PDF, etc. We highly recommend Microsoft Office Lens for any document management needs you may have!